Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pampered Chef Food Chopper


This is another staple in my kitchen. I am kind of a minimalist when it comes to kitchen gadgets, but I love this thing! It is really quick, and doesn't require a ton of clean up or another appliance on my countertop. I have had three of these, and my favorite was the Pampered chef one--until I burned it on the stove. Oops. It had a more padded like top that didn't hurt my hand.

It chops and rotates quickly so you can easily dice onions, garlic, herbs, nuts, etc very fast and have nice uniformly shaped pieces. I also like that I have more control with the sizes than with the food processor.

Here is my garlic with the chopper:



It saves the nuts from flying all over the kitchen, my fingers from being chopped off, and I don't smell like garlic. Good things!

The one from Pampered Chef is around $30, and I've other brands at most kitchen supply stores, and even TJ Maxx and Ross for around $10.

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

Adhis said...

I have one and rarely use it. It mostly comes out during the holidays when I go crazy and put chopped nuts in everything. I hadn't thought about using it for garlic bits.

Ashlee M said...

Grreat read thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails