Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Healthy Dinner Ideas

So my new blog is all about yummy, healthy dinner ideas! This is the place if you are looking for variety and healthy recipes. My goal is to do two per week, so we'll have a hundred by the end of the year. I'll be taking lots of pictures of the cooking process too--I am very visual with food. I need to see what it is supposed to look like.

There are so many different thoughts about what is healthy, but what I am focusing on here is just lots of vegetables, fruits, legumes, whole grains, chicken, fish, and other whole foods. We'll tag recipes for being quick, inexpensive, etc so you'll be able to find what you are looking for quickly. We'll have some great ideas to try at home. Jared and I have eaten some incredibly delicious healthy foods, and want to share those recipes with others who are looking for variety.

I think this will be fun, and it will help me feed my family a little more mindfully.

StumbleUpon.com

6 comments:

lisapow said...

love this blog - hzd to post a link on my fitness blog - awesome!!

Romantic Dinner said...

I really love this blog post. Your healthy tips is very attractive and useful. Thanks Dear Good Jab !

Groceries Melbourne said...

Your post contains various excellent healthy dinner ideas. These healthy dinner ideas are very useful me. These are very useful to become healthy. Thanks for these sensible ideas.

Cindy Dy said...

So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here. You have a wonderful site. Thank you for the effort to publish this.

Mitchie
www.gofastek.com

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


matreyastudios
matreyastudios.com

johanna pelaez said...


You have post a very informative topics that readers would always love to visit. Thanks for taking time sharing this with us. Visit my site too #triciajoy.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails