Friday, May 9, 2008

New Recipes Coming Soon!

Wow, the time got away from me. I've been taking pictures and trying out new recipes--and not sharing them. So here are some of the ones that I'll be posting this weekend:

Cheddar Broccoli Soup (healthy version made with carrots and a little cheese--my kids love it)
Tomatillo Soup (one of my favorites from our ward cookbook)
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Smoothies (with real young coconuts and cacao nibs)
Mom's Avocado Salad
Hawaiian Haystacks
Ashlee's yummy oatmeal
Bekah's breakfast omlette with microgreens
Loaded Pizza on whole wheat crust

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

KAT said...

That sounds really good, I can't wait!

. said...

Hey Sheree, I was checking out your blog for recipe ideas and I was scrolling down your list and noticed not all your stuff is on the blog still and you have to go to past posts. So I was going to tell you that there is a widget you can use on blogger called labels. You can label each recipe with your own labels, like beans, chicken , salad etc. and then put it on the side and people can just
click on chicken and all the recipes for chicken will come up...anyway just a suggestion if you want. and I can't wait for all your new stuff!!! if you want to see how labels work go to my photography blog and check it out.
littlekiwis.blogspot.com
Keri

Related Posts with Thumbnails